The Wisdom of Meatless Monday
Meatless Monday is a global movement made up of individuals and local communities that share a commitment to address the health and environmental consequences of a meat-centric diet.
The simplest actions can unify us the most. So join us in taking one step towards sustainability by going Meatless on this Monday!
Ingredients for Grilled Teriyaki Tofu & Vegetable Shish Kebabs
- 7 oz tofu drained, cubed
- 1 bottle favorite Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 medium orange bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 medium purple onion sliced
- 1/3 fresh pineapple cut into small chunks
- 8 oz whole white mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 small avocado sliced, optional
Directions for Grilled Teriyaki Tofu & Vegetable Shish Kebabs
- Marinate tofu and mushrooms in Teriyaki sauce for at least 30 minutes. Overnight is best. (You can also marinate ALL veggies.)
- Place tofu & veggies on skewers until full. If you run out of skewers, toss the remaining vegetables in tinfoil.
- Oil grill and set skewers (and tinfoil pouch) on the rack to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until slightly charred. Be sure to drizzle any remaining marinade over top of skewers and rotate halfway for even cooking.