|As 2019 comes to a close, I would like to thank you for being a part of the WiseTribe vision.|
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, the foresight of our partners, the devotion of volunteers, and the energy of young leaders, WiseTribe laid the foundation for fostering community shifts towards greater well-being and regenerating our planet.
Join me in celebrating WiseTribe’s high points from this year and join me in our vital crusade for a healthier, wiser future as we venture into 2020.
In 2019, we…
• Devoted over 300 hours in coaching youth leadership for sustainability and educated 200 children on healthy eating and food sustainability in Palm Beach County;
• Received funding from the Children Services Council Great Ideas Initiative to design a curriculum to prepare students for an increasingly complex and interconnected future by teaching Systems Thinking via Food Citizenship;
• Established a partnership with South Tech Preparatory Academy to implement systems thinking throughout their curriculum and foster a school culture of holistic well-being;
• Selected as a finalist for the prestigious Impact 100 PBC in the Environmental Category ($100k);
• Were nominated as Best Small Non-Profit of the Year in Palm Beach County by Nonprofits First;
• Inspired community-wide upcycling efforts while raising awareness of waste reduction efforts and growing food locally through The Garden Gate project.
WiseTribe invites you and your family to join us in building a healthier, wiser world by…
• Thinking of food as a citizen rather than food solely as a consumer;
• Eating more veggies and growing your sustainable cooking skills in the process;
• Volunteering with us to build the #UnitedWeGrow movement for food consciousness. Email me to get involved and consider attending our next volunteer orientation on January 11th, click here to register.
• Donating to the #UnitedWeGrow movement to empower youth, schools, and families to build a healthy, sustainable future through food programming in rapidly changing times.
• Learn about the impact our food system is having on our health and planet and how to harmonize your well-being with the health of the planet through food.
There are two days left to donate in 2019! If you’d like to make a year-end tax-deductible donation, click on this link to contribute today.
Thank you again for your continued support. I look forward to working together for a healthier, wiser future and wishing you and yours much peace and prosperity in the coming year.
To good health,